Yoga Studio Etiquette
We ask you to please follow a handful of respectful, gracious etiquette guidelines to assure that you will have an enriching and amazing experience.
- Arrive ten minutes early to prepare for class.
- Bring yoga mat and two towels. One for the mat and the other small hand towel.
- For $2.00 yoga mats are available for rental . Please wipe down after using. All natural mat sprays are available for your convenience.
- Leave your shoes on shelf by the entrance.
- Refrain from wearing fragrance's in consideration of those with allergies.
- Please turn off cell phone and leave outside studio.
- Belongings may be placed in cubical inside boutique or inside studio. We keep our mat area free from all material things other than the essentials. Water and towels.
- Please mention any pre-existing injury or medical condition to the instructor BEFORE class starts!
- Stay quiet during class and after class the teacher will be available for questions.
- Please stay for the full savasana (resting pose) Remember that savasana and meditation are two primary elements of a yoga class, and it does not take more than 5 minutes.
- Stay in the present moment.
- Let go of judgment of yourself leave your ego outside.
- Be willing to accept where you are today and the rest will come in time.
- Please bring an open mind and open heart.
Once the body and mind are in sync amazing transformation will happen every day
© 2018 Yoga Path Palm Beach
All Rights Reserved